We want to hear from you! Help make high-speed internet access a reality for everyone by expressing your support and staying informed. Sign up for our email newsletter to the right or follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay in the loop.
You can also reach us by phone at 519-914-1308 to learn more about SWIFT and how we’re building broadband for everyone in southwestern Ontario, Caledon, and Niagara Region.
Want to get in touch fast? Click the email icon to open a general inquiry email in a new window and send us a note now.
Our Board of Directors and Advisory Committee are comprised of leaders and experts from across the region, all dedicated to building #broadbandforeveryone in southwestern Ontario, Caledon, and Niagara Region.
Board of Directors
Appointed by the Western Ontario Wardens’ Caucus:
- Gerry Marshall (Warden, Simcoe County) – Chair
- Bev MacDougal (Councillor, Lambton County) – Vice Chair
- Mitch Twolan (Warden, Bruce County)
- Randy Hope (Warden, Chatham-Kent)
- George Bridge (Councillor, Wellington County)
- Jim Maudsley (Councillor, Middlesex County)
- Roger Watt (Councillor, Huron County)
- David Mayberry (Warden, Oxford County)
Appointed by the SWIFT Board of Directors:
- Chief Dan Miskokomon (Bkejwanong First Nation/Walpole Island)
- MaryLyn West-Moynes (President, Georgian College) – Treasurer
- Bill Van Wyck (President, the W. R. Van Wyck Group Limited) – Secretary
- April Jeffs (Councillor, Niagara Region Council)
- Allan Thompson (Mayor, Town of Caledon)
- Stephen Young (IT Manager, Thames Valley District School Board)
- Brent Royce (Director, Ontario Federation of Agriculture)
- Mike Morgan (IT Manager, Waterloo Region District School Board)
- Dr. Helen Hambly (Associate Professor, School of Environmental Design and Rural Development, University of Guelph)
- Lance Thurston (President & CEO, Grey Bruce Health Services)
- Stuart Hendrie (CIO, Niagara Region)
- Armando Narvali (IT Manager, Town of Caledon)
- Bob Campbell (CEO, Connecting Windsor Essex)
- Jennifer Whiteye (Executive Director – Southern First Nations Secretariat, London District Chief’s Council)
- Michael Forgie (VP – Simcoe County Access Network)
- Dino Miele (CIO, District School Board Niagara (DSBN))
Please call 519.914.1308 to reach our team by phone. Individual team members can be reached by email using the following format: [firstname].[lastname]@swiftnetwork.ca
- Geoff Hogan – Chief Executive Officer
- Tammy McQueen – Communications Manager
- Adriana Dekker – Stakeholder Relations Manager
- Ashleigh Weeden – Indigenous Relations Manager
- Matt Rapke – GIS Specialist
- Deb Fawcett – Executive Assistant/Office Manager
To learn more about what’s happening in your community, contact your County office to talk to them about ultra high-speed broadband for everyone.
Town of Caledon
Mayor: Allan Thompson
CAO/Staff Contact: Mike Galloway
6311 Old Church Road
Warden: Randy Hope
PO Box 640, 315 King St W
Warden: Bill Weber
Ron Van Horne
789 Broadway St., Box 3000
Region of Niagara
Regional Chair: Ken Seiling
150 Frederick St.
PO Box 9051 Station C
Warden: Dennis Lever
74 Woolwich St.